SVCC Policy is as follows:
The Children Act defines a person under 18 years as a child.
- • Adults must not change, or shower, at the same time using the same facility as children;
- • If adults and children need to share a changing facility, they must do so at different times;
- • All match meetings in changing rooms must only take place with children present if there is no changing or showering activity, otherwise such meetings must occur outside changing room facilities.
- • Mixed gender teams will have access to separate male and female changing rooms, where facilities allow this, however if not then the above policy applied regarding changing/showering at different times;
- • Due to the risks of inappropriate photography or filming, mobile phones (or other image capturing devices) must not be used in changing rooms or any showering or bathroom facilities.
If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, no pressure will be placed on them to do so.
Version: March 2021