SVCC has a “transport to and from matches and training” policy, set out below:
The Children Act defines a person under 18 years as a child.
- SVCC will notify parents / carers that they are responsible for the safe delivery and collection of their child for matches or training;
- Parents / carers will be notified of planned matches and training at the start of the season and will be kept updated by the relevant age group managers;
- It is not the responsibility of the SVCC Coach or Team Manager to transport, or arrange to transport, the children to and from the club or match;
- SVCC must receive permission from parents/carers for children to participate in all competitions and away fixtures / events;
- SVCC Coaches or Team managers will communicate the arrangements for pick up and drop off with parents/carers.
Version: March 2021